Commercial Real Estate Finance
For Commercial Property Owners and Investors
The principals at The Madison Group have the experience, underwriting and analytical skills proven to evaluate your capital requirements. Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the capital markets, longstanding relationships within the lending community, and a commitment to ongoing research, we consistently deliver innovative financing solutions for our clients. We provide access to short- and long-term fixed and floating rate loan programs as well as construction, bridge, and mezzanine placements. We are prepared to assist you through each stage of your project financing.
For loans of $1 Million and up we specialize in the following property types:
- Retail • Office
- Multi-family • Self-Storage
- Industrial • Hospitality
- SFR - Subdivisions • Special Purpose
- Land Acquisition & Development • Single Tenant
We have established strong, long-term relationships with a national base of capital sources, including CMBS, life companies, local, regional and nationals banks, government agencies, and private lenders. Our extensive network of financing sources reflects our longevity and experience in the cyclical real estate industry and capital markets. The Madison Group will always maintain the objectiveness and independence necessary to provide financing options from a variety of traditional sources or specialty lenders for more challenging situations.
Expert Witness Testimony
For Attorneys and Their Clients
The principals at The Madison Group have been senior commercial real estate lenders with both major international financial institutions and regional banks as well as mortgage brokers. We have the resources, expertise and qualifications to:
- Review and investigate detailed financial and loan documentation files, credit underwriting and due diligence standards, and loan management policy and procedure adherence.
- Provide expert witness opinions & court testimony in commercial real estate disputes including loan defaults, bankruptcy, foreclosure proceedings, financing feasibility, and deficiency litigation.